General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Helpdesk tabs always regenarated

Hello,This is a really anoying point. In the helpdesk part, you have tabs, I mean "All tickets", "Unasigned" and etc.Why sometimes, all of the selected sheet is resetting ?Sometimes I got 4 times same tabs and sometimes my selected tabs are deleted t...

Scanning Cisco UCS

I need to inventory all my Cisco UCS chassis. I need to identify each UCS Fabric, Server, (CLM and ESXI). Has anyone done this successfully? If so, how?

dlafleur by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

No One getting back to me from Lansweeper

Hey Guys., I did see another post with no response from Lansweeper, I have filled out the becoming a partner also send a request into sales with no response. We are looking to add this product to our offerings for security.Thank YouKenneth Lindsay

klindsay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Options in Menu Bar/Configuration

How do I get the Enterprise Options to show up in the Configuration tab in the Menu? On the Menu bar, click on Configuration and Enterprise Options is not listed under Scanning Setup.I am using a licensed version 8.4xxxxx. Updated as of last night.

mk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

INFO DateTimeService time refresh

In "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\errorlog.txt"I have a bunch of:INFO DateTimeService time refresh: service UTC+1, database UTC+1Clients and server are on NTP, clocks looks exact.What is the source of this "INFO" and how to fix it ?

miharix by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC Unavailable error

I've turned off the windows firewalls on source and target machines, I've tried everything outlined in the troubleshooting KB doc. My lansweeper scanning account has local admin on all domain machines. When I use the connection tester, everything sho...

MrGreeno by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAML or Azure AD authentication on portal

Hello, We appreciate MFA feature that was released in May2021 however some companies would prefer to use their own identity service like Azure AD, Okta or Google. Providing third party identity service integration will reduce authentication security ...

san_gohil by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos