General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom action on mutiple assets

Hello all, I've tried searching for a solution for this but am coming up blank. I have a custom action setup that I need to be able to run against multiple assets at one time. Is there a way to add a new action to the left side navigation bar on th...

RPC EPMAP Issues

I am having an issue with 2 machines not talking back to Lansweeper. When I scan the device with the devicetester the the below is the only issue I see. The 135 (EPMAP) Port is open but just not sure what the below is.(NON WORKING COMPUTER SCAN)Sc...

Larry_Rhea by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wishlist is dead, no responses from LS staff.

As a new LS user I must say I'm very disappointed to see all of the threads here that are years old with customers asking for any updates on items from staff with zero response.LS really needs a community manager.... badly.

RobertBasil by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Notify on Printer Consumables

New Lansweeper User Here.Is there a way I can sent a notification when a printer is low on toner? I'm sure I can setup SNMP on the printers but how do I use that to provide notifications?

edolle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory increase

Hello all!I've recently installed Lansweeper to trial it. Once installed, I've set all the required credentials and let Lansweeper do its thing and discover all my devices.Within five minutes of Lansweeper scanning, a number of my Windows VM's are re...

link to mail address

Hi All, actually my ticketing system is a simple mailbox.I'm evaluating some software and Lansweeper is the best actually i found so i decided to test.As i wrote actually when users need something they wrote a mail to it@domain.com.Is it possibile li...

flabos82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos