General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

EmailLog.txt file become big in size

Dears ,the file EmailLog.txt has become 40 GB in size, please guide on how to safely remove this file.update : the file can be removed after stopping the Lansweeper Service .but how this log can be disabled ?Thanks

aryahmed by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent for Windows command line options?

Are there any command line switches for the LsAgent that is currently installed on a Windows computer?For example.LsAgent.exe /scan to force it to scan?If yes, where might I find a list of these switches?Thank you,

RobertBasil by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Database size growing too large

My database seems to have grown exponentially over the last few weeks despite not gaining that many new assets:Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (SP3) (KB4022619) - 12.0.6024.0 (X64) Sep 7 2018 01:37:51 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation Express Edition (64...

Limit New Ticket Notifications

I would like to have new ticket notifications sent to users but I would like to limit the initial notification to only the sender instead of everyone included on the original message. Long story short, we cannot prevent our helpdesk email from receiv...

Lansweeper CMDB and Customer name

Hallo,we are a Microsoft CSPplanning to use Lansweeper as a source for our CMDB (Omnitracker). All CIs/Assets need a customer assigned. Has someone a solution how to do this?Sorry, my English is very bad.regards,Hans-Uwe