General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Helpdesk API

Hello Everyone,I have created a basic web form for my end users to create tickets with. See code below. I am trying to add multiple custom fields to this and find myself coming up short. If you have a working solution for this can you post or send ...

ssanders by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Total License Utilization

We have total of 4000 licenses for Lansweeper and it appears that i've reached 95%(equivalent to 3,800) utilization already. But upon checking on our dashboard it reflects that I only have a total of 3,639(under Dashboard> Hardware>Computer Model Ove...

RayPamps23 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk navigation

Hi,We use the helpdesk quite intensively.A useful feature that I am missing is a simple way to navigate through the different helpdesk tickets.Suppose I start from a (filtered) list of tickets.When I am in a detail view of a ticket it would be useful...

Bulk Update Scanning Schedules

I have heard that you can edit the scanning schedules in bulk by connecting directly to the database. Does anyone have to SQL query on how to do this? Many Thanks if you share!

JohnnyRob by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Consulting Assets With an Expired License

Hi,Once my license is expired, can I still view and consult my assets history? I already have almost 1000 assets and all its history scanned and saved on Lansweeper, and I wanna keep this saved for future searches, once we will update our Lansweeper ...

fcabral by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos