General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk Update Scanning Schedules

I have heard that you can edit the scanning schedules in bulk by connecting directly to the database. Does anyone have to SQL query on how to do this? Many Thanks if you share!

JohnnyRob by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Consulting Assets With an Expired License

Hi,Once my license is expired, can I still view and consult my assets history? I already have almost 1000 assets and all its history scanned and saved on Lansweeper, and I wanna keep this saved for future searches, once we will update our Lansweeper ...

fcabral by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Powershell scripts and deployment

Hi,I recently discovered that all my powershell deployed commands are not working under Scanning Credentials deployment. It was working as expected a few months ago. I'll state what I went through and as much info as I can: 1. The script works fine o...

roysam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crashed Apps

Hello guys,I am trying to add asset id in this script to see what computer is having chrashes most often, but it gives me an error every time.Anyone willing to help? Select Top (100000) tblCrash.CrashedApp, Count(tblCrash.TimeGenerated) As CrashCoun...

Josip by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Relay Status Check

Given the 'If your asset scans are not retrieved from the relay server within 6 days, your company's relay access will automatically be disabled for now.' emails go to the license contact rather than anyone technical, it would be really helpful to be...

ChrisParr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos