General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Add Multiple Pre Built Reports into 1 Report

I am in the process of setting up the SMTP reporting function and was wondering if it is possible to have 1 report with multiple prebuilt reports etc. I have tried creating them and adding them together but have had no luck as I keep getting errors ...

jah88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom User Roles

Does anybody have guidance on how to custumize user roles inside lansweeper. My goal would be to create a role that restricts access to the ability to look at users and reset their passwords but not anything else be avaiable. This is to be a starter ...

smartinez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deleting custom reports

So I have some test reports I've made in the past, and some that are no longer relevant. I can't find where to delete those, or to rename them as "deprecated-report name" to differentiate them from useful reports.I'm sure that it's sitting right in...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time is 3 hours behind?

I'm currently running Lansweeper v 6022If I deploy a package at 7:50am.......... the Log Date for that deployment shows 4:50.......... 3 hours behind.I've checked the server Lansweeper is running on, timezone is set correctly, as well as the time.An...

hckrphil by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patch Tuesday dynamic report test

Hi, I’ve been working on improving the Patch Tuesday reports we send out every month. Every so often (including this month) Microsoft released out-of-band updates. Since the report is historically created shortly after patch Tuesday, these out-of-ban...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

ticket description in email

When opening a ticket, an email is generated in which only the ticket number is indicated. Is it possible to insert the entire body of the ticket in the email?