General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

changing servername

helloWe have renamed the server on which lansweeper is running.Now we have the feeling that lansweeper has problems with some machines when first contacting them and when trying to use LSAgent.in the DNS the name change went through correctlyHas the ...

Powershell script deployment

I would like to run a powershell script (.ps1) file which resists on a network share on several clients.I have tried with the invoke-command etc. but is not a success.The question is how to run a powershell ps1 file with Lansweeper. I have already tr...

cstoop by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux Scanning of hardware

Hello,Is it possible to also monitor which hardware is connected to Linux Machines?The example that I have is that I have upgraded an thinclient from a Windows 7 machine to linux.previously I was able to see which screens were connected to the machin...

Hilaire by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick Actions in google chrome?

Hi everyone, im trying to figure out if the quick actions are not working anymore or maybe its a browser issue? For example if i try to use the quick actionOpen C$ it doesn't work for some reason, and i do have have the lansweeper shell plugin instal...

rzahr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Job Deployment Tracking????

I would like to be able to track jobs that I deploy for mass deployments. I am fairly new to LanSweeper and I know that I can use the Reports and do it by Version, but it would be so much easier if there were job deployment tracking in the Deployment...

cmullins by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logout of Lansweeper

Hi. We use our admin accounts to login to Lansweeper. Accidentally I used my normal account to log in (using Chrome) and now I can not use Chrome for Lansweeper since my login seems to be "stuck". How do we logout of Lansweeper? Regards from IcelandV...

valaha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Video Card

Does anyone know of a way to check what input a remote computers video card would be using? VGA, Dvi or Display portDoing a company rollout and the new PC's are display port only

jdunphy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for a Java installer.

Try to manage the 300 different versions of Java installed on our network and would like to be able to just push a package out to all machines to get them updated to the proper/current version. Has anything like that been created? I can't seem to fin...

joep by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos