General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multi-MS Patch Report

I'm looking for an all encompassing Quarterly MS Patch report. Colors and reporting can be the same as the current monthly reports, but would give results based off the last 3 MS Patches installed. Thanks in advance!

Huff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Admin value on switch shows Testing

After upgrading to latest version the Admin value on a couple of ICX6450 switch stacks shows testing. I've rescanned multiple times but the port names and labels no longer and the value remains "Testing" for the admin column.

jmcsparin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall Software action not working?

I'm trying to follow the directions to set up the uninstall software action shown here:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/running-the-uninstall-software-action/I seem to have everything set up right, but when I click the link under the "Advance...

joep by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Fing Integration Alpha

Hi, As you might have seen, some time ago we welcomed Fing into the Lansweeper family. With Fing, we’ll be able to recognize assets better without the need for credentials, greatly improving the asset radar effectiveness as well as the overall asset ...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket state changing when adding note

We have multiple ticket states (in progress, on hold, waiting for approval, etc) and whenever a ticket has a note added, it changes the status to "in progress", rather than retaining the current status.How can we disable this function, and have it re...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WOL.exe does not work well

I have been trying to wake up machine using the built-in "Wake On Lan" button from Lansweeper interface but to no avail. I even using the wol.exe command from Lansweeper server but it's still failed.I have found a wolcmd.exe from internet and copied ...

Alan_LS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xerox Phaser 3260

Good evening, we have several Xerox Phaser 3260 printers in our network. Lansweeper shows the toner levels but does not shows the printed pages. This is the only printer that does not return the printed pages. I added different Xerox OID numbers to t...

jatinder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos