General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

No Helpdesk Notes are sent back and forth with email

Hello,I got the Helpdesk up and running to the point where I can create and manage tickets using the web interface.That part all works fine. However, I can only create the ticket using email but none of the further ticket activity is sent back to the...

Pete by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring alerts

Hello everyone, I am a new software user, so far the software looks perfect for my job.I have a dumb question maybe but I need an answer.I want to monitor switches and routers, and I want to know if a switch, for example, falls, and the software will...

Update asset network links

I'm looking the way to update network connection info in the asset page but I can't find any option to update network connections, I have assets that display one year old connection and I want to fix this.Can someone explain me how to update switch/a...

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Improve the Report section User Experience

Would you help us build a better Reports section for everyone? Until Thursday 17th, we are conducting a card sorting activity with users to help us determine the most optimal categorization for our report catalog on the IT Asset Data Platform. That w...

ricardo1 by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hyper-v guest incorrect typed as Windows

hiI'm trying out Lansweeper on our network, and getting inconsistent results.A number of our hyper-v guests are correct marked at Asset type - Hyper-V guests.However others which are also hyper-v running the same OS are marked as Asset type - Windows...