General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Utilization Report/ Metering

Ex: If a user has logged in or opened the Creative cloud for Teams and closed in 2 hours.Shall we pull out a report which shows the time application was opened in user machine. Like in above example it should show 2 hours and after ht closed.Regards,...

Mahadev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Registry Key

I have set up a registry key to be scanned under the scanning settings. The key is HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon and the regvalue is shell. How ever I want a report that gives me the computers where shell is not equal t...

Change Ticket Close Date and Time

Is there a way that the ticket close time and date can be changed? Let's say it is the end of the day and I complete a ticket and I forget to close it. When I come in the next day I close the ticket but it uses the current date and time as the close...

iphone purchasing and intune sync

Hi We order iphones in batch. They get delivered to our offices and we immediately add them to lansweeper (with serial number) A few days/weeks later they get handed over to the user and it gets enrolled in intune. Lansweeper creates a double, pro...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Software to Excel 404

Hello guys,when clicking on export to excel in the software list of an asset, it shows error 404.When using the export function on an asset list it works.Regards,Dion

taext by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LocalDB will not start after installation and pc restart

HelloTrying out LanSweeper.1 - Installed LanSweeper, localDb.2 - Pasted Trial Key.3 - Started LanSweeper and resctricted access to a AD group (yes, I'm member).4 - Restarted the pc. After restart - the localDb service will not start "Service cannot b...

BentO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Importing Issue

I have a csv file with 3 columns. The columns are labeled Asset Tag, Device Type, Location. I went to import this csv into my asset inventory and it says it's not supported. I have went to the Custom fields and named 3 of the fields to the exact s...

jah88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos