General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset Management Capability Questions

Hi everyone,First time poster. Trying to see if lansweeper will work for our Asset Management needs. 1. Can you combine/link fields from an excel spreadsheet directly into lansweeper? We put asset tags on all our devices and it would be nice to b...

LsAgent failing - Lansweeper SSL Expired

We've had issues with clients using the Lansweeper agent not reporting to our server lately. Today I checked the logs on a new client that is failing and I see the SSL certificate for https://relay.lansweeper.com is expired. The specific error from t...

Resolved! How to properly disable Helpdesk agent

We have several Lansweeper agents in the helpdesk which are no longer employees. We have disabled the agent but don't want to delete them due to historic tickets they are on. Is there a way to make the agent not show up as a choice when assigning t...

DaveWebb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help Desk NEWS Section - Add Web Widgets to IT News

Dear Lansweeper Dev Team and End Users,Looking for a way to add Widgets to display IT related WEB Sites to the Built In New Section. It would be great if we could add WEB Sites that display IT related WEB Sites so Help Desk Users could see a combinat...

bruggles by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Desk Workflow

Are ticket dispatching rules only set for new tickets only, or should they also work for replies sent to existing tickets. I can only seem to get them to work for New tickets.I am trying to make a workflow for approving tickets. So far this is what I...

adamsuth by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

question about setting rights

I can't find a way to create a group with the following rights:- consult all assets- edit and add devices individually- import devices- consult reports but not edit them- can't edit scanning targets (scanning them is ok)- can't edit configurationbonu...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to stop deployments ?

I have start install deployments to my environment but it was a mistake. Is there way to stop that deployments one time is running ?In my case it was Adobe for all computers...

Martins by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos