General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scan Ruckus Access Point

Anyone managed to scan Ruckus access points? Best practice?"Please login: Sorry, your session timed out" error. I'm able to ssh to AP from Lansweeper server with same credentials as in "scanning credentials".

ankij by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset management

Hijust a quick question for anyone using lansweeper to track their asset.we want to start asset tagging our systems, which is something we havent done before.what field do you use in this system, for your asset Tag?IE i dont see a field listed for as...

Migrate to new server

Hi All,I need to move my existing lansweeper server to a new machine.I'm currently running a localSQL database, and can't find any migration information for that particular database type.Anyone able to advise of the procedure, or link me to some docu...

Shin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper welcomes Fing

Lansweeper | IT Discovery Software – 14 Oct 20 Lansweeper Announces Acquisition of Fing Device Recognition Technology Lansweeper, the leading ITAM platform, has today announced the acquisition of Fing, the network scanni...

1X_d3440521f5a6680b10f55663eecf8a417d19da38.png 1X_0b7cc6db1ef0e9b3185e5d315ce19b27a246978b.png

nightly scans not picking up new and/or renamed machines?

I currently have nightly scans set up via IP Range for our office (192.168.0.1 - 192.168.1.254)But if a new machine is added, or if the name of a machine is changed, it doesn't seem to pick up those machines. It only seems to re-scan those machines f...

joep by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Extension Add In Not Working

FF updated and it stopped working. I download it again and it doesnt work. I reinstall and it doesnt work. The reg entry never worked for me for IE, not surprised... its IE. Everyone in healthcare thinks Chrome is satan so its hard to get that to eve...

IRWorking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Different types of tickets?

Is it possible to have different types of tickets? That is for customers to fill in their dashboard? Having choice of things like: Application for new team-groupTicket for supportTicket for equipmentWhy do I want this? Because in some cases I need to...

valaha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos