General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Migrate/Restore From Backup .sdf

Hello,I am trying to migrate my LS install to a new server and running into lots of issues. I followed the LS Website KB on how to do that but the installation on the new server appears brand new, none of the data migrated.I am unfamiliar with SQL Se...

ebars by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets Merging with unrelated Asset

I am trying to add two Cisco UCS Interconnects. I have several others that were added with no issues. However, I have two UCS Chassis that one is named PBISFXCLM010 and the other is PBISFXCLM020. PBISFXCLM020 I was able to add both the Interconnec...

dlafleur by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Powershell deployment to report back from each computer

Powershell scripts were created to get information from network computers. The script's commands are to redirect output to a central share. That only happens when the scripts run on my PC but not on other's. Here's one script:$HostName = hostname$...

tgibney by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Helpdesk Mail

Hello,we use the helpdesk and have activated email notification. But I haven't found any settings for the following items yet.1.) If an agent assigns a ticket to himself, everyone in the team should be informed, but not he himself.2.) If the agent wh...

Bugs & Improvements Webinar

Hi Everyone, As mentioned in the topic where I asked what you would like to see. I will be holding a short webinar where we will cover the bugs and improvements that we’ve had/made so far. I will be joined by one of our Lead QA Engineers from Lanswee...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy software

Good morning,i've created an deployment on lansweeper db. i've created an report with the computer who i must update the software. now i would be deploy software only when the user is connected on the local network and not on VPN.how can i do?thank y...

Francesco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPUSH and Group Policy

Greetings, has anyone encountered an issue with running the lspush in a startup script in group policy? I set it up just as the knowledgebase article said, but it doesn't seem to run with the user logs in.I can have the same computer/user run the .vb...