General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deploy software

Good morning,i've created an deployment on lansweeper db. i've created an report with the computer who i must update the software. now i would be deploy software only when the user is connected on the local network and not on VPN.how can i do?thank y...

Francesco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPUSH and Group Policy

Greetings, has anyone encountered an issue with running the lspush in a startup script in group policy? I set it up just as the knowledgebase article said, but it doesn't seem to run with the user logs in.I can have the same computer/user run the .vb...

answer files for installers

I have an application (equitrac) that requires input when you install it, is there a way to setup an answer file so I can remote push the application via Lansweeper?Any help is very much appreciated.

Lansweeper Authentication Architecture

My company is doing authentication model types for a design task.I'm trying to understand the order of items that occur when you connect to connect to your local lansweeper server.I think this the model but would love some sort of confirmation or cor...

camerons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Ubiquiti AP Bullet Devices

Hello everyone,First of all I'm a newbie in the world of networks, so be patiente .My problem is that I can not find a devices connected to AP devices. In my case is a Ubiquiti Bullet M2, where I put a PC and a GPS. So the thing is that I need to kn...

LuEdu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to find ScanServer 'not working'

Hello,I have created a reports to find ScanServer that 'stop' scanning because of WMI broken on windows assets. The reports show the name of ScanServer where processing is 0 and In Queue more than 200.I use it with Scheduled task to reboot the 'guilt...

vrocher by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User research techniques

There is no single method that allows us to answer all the questions on a project. The researcher has to know which technique should apply in each case, depending on the questions he needs to answer. A general classification of methods includes: Qua...

ricardo1 by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos