General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Managing Inventory

Today I replaced an older computer with a new one. The new one has the same name as the old one. When I was preparing the new one I joined it to the domain and named it the same name but just added the letter A at the end. After I did updates and ...

Delete one server logs

We have a server named SERVER2 and we are getting critical (error) reports about it. Is there a way to delete it from database (just those reports for particular server.) (Dashboard->Server->server errors->eventtype->error) Delete FROM tblAssetsWHERE...

eXPlosion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add New Asset

When I click on a network switch it will show the MAC address of the device connected.I want to identify what is on this port, so I add a new asset. Give asset name, IP, same MAC Address, etc.It will then add it, but when it tries to rescan I get an...

Brian0317 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Users cannot access Helpdesk

Our end-user are not able to see the helpdesk section of Lansweeper. When they go to the website, all they see is a page saying they don't have access.We are using Windows authentication and the user I'm testing with is in the users list.PS - I sear...

Elwood472 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

list of all KB articles and who wrote them

I know that I saw it someplace, but I can't find it now.I want to get a list of all knowledge base articles, who wrote them, and when they were written. I can't seem to find it anyplace though. Did I just dream I found it before? I tried writing ...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search by ticket number

HI!i don't seem to be able to search ticket by their ticket number. Even if i know the ticket number and search it, i got no results (nothing to display). Could you tell me if it's possible to search by ticket number and if so, how to do it?Bests,

Techno by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Errors

One of our main applications is hosted in the cloud. Our active directory enviroment is also being reproduced in the cloud as well by that vendor. This makes sure that any changes in access in AD on our side are synced in the cloud. If I look in th...