General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Segmented network requirements

We have a few remote sites that have there own Domain Controllers and network infrastructure and are separated by a firewall blocking all external traffic. If we were to put a scanner inside this segmented enviornment that is unable to talk to the in...

JTaco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last User - determine Console or Remote Desktop

Hi there,Is anyone aware of any scanning options (built-in WMI, file or registry) that Lansweeper can do that might help identify if the last user of an asset was logged remotely via RDP/terminal services or a local console user?Thanks!

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mass update assets through csv

HiWe have several assets that can't be scanned by Lansweeper (f.e. yealink phones or iphones).I can export them from that specific management software to a CSV.It would really be handy if I could upload a csv and it would allow me to overwrite fields...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Restrict the access to the knowledgebase

Hi,I am searching it it would be possible in LanSweeper to restrict the access to the knowledgebase following right access only For User, not Agent.I didn't find the menu to set user rights (other than Agent).I created Teams and categories in "knowle...

Reason: No email address found for the following user

A user opened a ticket via portal. We have automated email response for new tickets. It failed:An error occurred while processing the mail.Reason: No email address found for the following user: (users name)Same result when agent answers to ticket fro...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning despite exclusion

Hello community,we have a hardware firewall which should not be scanned by ls.Wherefore I excluded the device via asset type and ipadress in "Scanning Exclusions".But every scanning turn i got three mails from my firewall about an "Failed SSH login" ...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Export ticket to CSV

Hey guysI've just install lansweeper and configure it. That's really cool !But i just Need to do something so ordinary... Export all ticket to CSV file.Maybe, i'm missing something... Or maybe we just can't do that So if someone know something about...

Skiki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos