General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use Users from LsAgent

Hello Community,we use the LsAgent via Cloud Relay to get informations from a site with no direct network connection.This works greate.The site has an own AD Server.Now I want to use the users for asset relations. But I can't find them in the dialog....

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update from old Server with different Data

hallo,wie are searching to update the information of our old Asset with some Customerfeld. We have actually this info in an Excel file and for each Asset we have differen Data (we cann´t use the Mass import).could somebody help us how to import all t...

Matias_IT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not giving hackers the Domain Admin password / account

If there is a malicious Windows computer on the LAN, then Lansweeper will try and login to it.Seems to be unavoidable to not have the Global Windows credential presented on the IP Scan. This login will be with a Domain Admin account. There are many t...

PaulY by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem: Preferred domain controller

In our Lansweeper installation we have configured the preferred domain controller. This configuration works well for scanning users but does not work for scanning computers, the scanning service insists on using inaccessible domain controllers.How ca...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[API] saving json-output in a file?

Hey there! Is there any way to get the json-output from creating a new ticket as a file?I know web/screen scrapers are a thing, but there must be some soft of output-function, right?I am asking because i want to create a ticket AND edit it afterwards...