General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote desktop custom port

When viewing an asset, on the left column (under "Basic actions") if I click "Remote desktop" it assumes the default port 3389. Is there a way to change this port number within Lansweeper, on a per-asset basis? We have several computers configured fo...

sefaucher by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding current setup

Hello Lansweeper community! I need to figure out how to understand our current lansweeper installation. I got lansweeper installed now on a 2019 server and successfully pointed to the SQL server database where the current server points. (Well, succes...

ggarcia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

macOS lsAgent 100% CPU Usage

Hello,I recently installed the LanSweeper Agent on my macOS Catalina build. I didn't really notice any issues for a week or so but recently the lsAgent process will kick up to 100%, during which I receive massive latency, loss and input lag.Agent Ve...

jgill83 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

cleaning OLD lsremote instances

Since I have not seen mention or warning of this since first mentioning 5 years ago,As LSremote has since been discontinued I would suggest people use the report at this locationhttps://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst11528_LansweeperRC-leftovers....

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor open process

I would like to monitor a process for a specific system, its name is CProc.exe * 32, I tried to find something but I couldn't find it.

zurcv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Docking stations?

Can someone point me to the configuration item to select to see docking stations of windows computers?

Azkor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will someone at Lansweeper please take my money?

Our license expired on July 1, and we're in the 10 day grace period. For whatever reason, our renewal order never processed. I've called and left several voicemails. I've emailed the person who emailed me first about the renewal. I've emailed sales@...

sbAYVdQu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent in Windows image

We're creating a new version of our standard workstation Windows image. We'd like to have LsAgent automatically installed as part of the image.It is enough to simply ensure that the AssetId, ComputerName, LastScan, and LastSent fields in LsAgent.ini ...

dhoward by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos