General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will someone at Lansweeper please take my money?

Our license expired on July 1, and we're in the 10 day grace period. For whatever reason, our renewal order never processed. I've called and left several voicemails. I've emailed the person who emailed me first about the renewal. I've emailed sales@...

sbAYVdQu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent in Windows image

We're creating a new version of our standard workstation Windows image. We'd like to have LsAgent automatically installed as part of the image.It is enough to simply ensure that the AssetId, ComputerName, LastScan, and LastSent fields in LsAgent.ini ...

dhoward by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper attempts egregious number of logins

Hello all,I'm having an issue with a program called splunk along with lansweeper. We are currently getting upwards of 100,000+ event triggers caused by our lansweeper account evidently trying to login to a few servers. An example of one of the splunk...

Update some, not all Scan servers

Hello I have access to the Main Lansweeper server and only 2 of the 4 scan servers.If i update the Main Lansweeper server and 2 of the scan servers i have access to, will the out of date scan servers still work?Thank you Wayne

wayneRex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for specific application and services event log?

Just wondering is there a way i can add a specific event log to be scanned on lansweeper so i can either create a report or it show up on the Recent eventlog entries on devices? I am looking to gather into from a few different event logs (the locatio...

df1823 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do scan ranges work?

So we have a database server, a collect and a few scan servers setup in our infrastructure. My questions is when I put an IP range in and set a time for it to run in the Scanning -> Scanning Targets -> ($_Target) does that use the local scan server ...

ahultgren by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in Server Log

Hi Team,We are facing 'The LDAP server returned an unknown error' in server logs every 20 - 30 sec for user OU.Can you please help to resolve the issue.Regards,Mangesh Dahitule

MDahitule by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Auditing

I have the Remote Controler SCCM tool app in lansweeper and it launches fine but I had to remove it because I can't find any type of audit trail in Lansweeper for when one of my techs launch it, am I missing something is there a report somewhere that...

mzipperer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos