General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schannel Event 36887 on Lansweeper Server

Hi Team,We have observed Lansweeper server flooded with Event ID 36887 'A fatal alert was received from the remote endpoint. The TLS protocol defined fatal alert code is 46.'Can you please suggest.

MDahitule by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent on Mac Computers

The LsAgent on Mac computers in my network are sending data only to cloud relay. When we was troubleshooting it, we noticed that the port 9524 wasn't active on the Lansweeper server. Why that's happening? There are no rules blocking this port on fire...

Asset Radar detecting nothing

Hi,I upgraded to the latest version yesterday, asset radar passed the compatibility checks, I've selected all the network interfaces and it's set to logging only. I've left it a day, on a subnet that should have plenty going on, and it's detected ab...

trevora by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

File share folders not showing

Hello,We have 21 NAS assets in our LanSweeper database. All of these devices have shared folders but LanSweeper is not picking them up. They are domain joined assets. If I am viewing the asset page for one of these devices and select the "Shared Fold...

Non-inventory assets (USB & RAM)

All,Seeking out guidance from the IT professionals on this forum. I am an IT technician at a small-medium sized company. The IT department itself is not that big with only 3 people in the department. Myself the IT technician; my colleague who is the ...

peted74 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper - not releasing memory

Hi all,Our current Lansweeper deployment is Vn. 8.0.130.10We appear to have an issue on our Windows 2019 servers where we have installed the remote scanning agent.Lansweeper looks like its taking all the memory and not releasing it and eventually cau...

ADUser log off information

I am creating a report for ADUsers' last log in and log off times for the department.I cannot seem to find the table that contains the log off info.Please advise.

yballan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos