General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote REboot doesnt work

I'm on the latest version but I cant remote reboot or shutdown a computer. I'm logged in with my domain credentials, which I figured I didnt have permissions so then I setup my IT domain admin account in lansweeper with the administrator as a role a...

jbilliau by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

advertisement?

I have a paid licensed version of Lansweeper. I keep getting a banner at the bottom that just throws another X on the screen I have to click. How do I remove this?thank you

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to add fixed information to ticket?

Our Service Desk takes actions based on Lansweeper tickets. End users creating tickets know our organization etc, but SD doesn't. We need to deliver them information about those things too. In many cases there's only one option, but I haven't found a...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware ID

We are looking at AutoPilot and need to get a list of hardware ids. Does Lansweeper capture that information?Adam

agibson95 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong toner remaining percentage

Hi all,after the latest update to v. 8.0.130.14 the remaining percentage in report "Device: Printer almost out of toner" is totally wrong. Please see screenshot:How can I fix it?Thank youNorma