General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Office2016 deployment

We have created an MSP-file to uninstall older Office versions and to install Office 2016 in silent mode.When we give the following command in a CMD-window on a pc it works correctly\\<our server>\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\Office2016\setup.exe ...

WilfriedB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Wake on lan

Hi,sorry for my english i'm french.When I use the Wake on lan in "asset option" of a computer nothing happens.But if I go to a cmd and launch:C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions\wol.exe "MAC address" this starts.the problem came after the migr...

Christophe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell warranty lookup error

Hi All,I have a N-1 install of LS, I only saw the update today. I am having issues with the Dell warranty lookup. I have confirmed the host has access to the internet and I have added my details to the proxy config in LS. Still I am seeing warranty s...

Russell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report

I'm using the built in Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report but getting some invalid returned data. I've removed other AV solutions from the system under Software/Anti-Virus Software and left our AV solutions in there. PCs are being scanned and re...

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toner Levels Missing

I have 5 printers on my network. LANSweeper has discovered all of them and categorized them as printers. However, it is only showing very limited information and not show any of the toner levels. While troubleshooting, I scanned one of the printer...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

odd scanning result

Hiwe are finding a really strange behavior when scanning workgroup machines, when they are first ever scanned the scanning results comes out and the asset is filled correctly but if we re-scan the same asset (after 1 min or after 1 day or a week is t...

pbandera2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote IT Asset MGMT during the Covid-19 Crisis

Hi Everyone,In light of recent events with the COVID-19 virus, we want to do our part in relieving some of the pressure. This sudden shift puts an immense of pressure on IT departments that have to quickly adjust to a complete remote workforce.Our de...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos