General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Scan IBM AIX Server supported of lansweeper?

Hi all,we also use IBM AIX 7.x in our company and we want to scan this server.Is the scanning of especially IBM AIX OS supported from lansweeper?I know there exists an instruction to scan Linux/Unix but this is to general forme. Also the server run p...

WINAIX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL to set IP Range Scan Schedule

I've imported a large number of IP Ranges via CSV. Is there a SQL Script I can use to set the Scan Schedules en mass (e.g. If Description like 'something' then set scan schedule to every Tuesday at 9am) similarly can I enable/disable the IP Range th...

Asset Radar requirements

Just to be clear. Asset Radar sniffs ARP, DHCP, and UDP packets to get the information. In order to be comprehensive, this requires scanner(s) in each broadcast domain or some form of forwarding these packets to a scanner?I was assuming the scanner...

bbeavis by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

LSAgent Cloud Relay error

- Enabled Cloud relay config on my scan server- Installed client in cloud relay mode only, with key defined- LSAgentLog errors with a 'The request channel timed out while waiting for a replay after 00:00:59.7812371. Increase the timeout value passed ...

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Actions - RunAs Prompt

Good Morning, I'd like to be able to have LanSweeper prompt for alternate credentials when running an Asset action. We'd like to login to LanSweeper using our regular user accounts (which have limited permissions on our domain, and certainly don't ha...

All deployment fail after migration

Hi,Originally we tested lansweeper using the built-in admin account on a test server. Deployment worked with my domain admin credential.Now we bought it and I moved it to a real server but changed the login to domain username/password. I made myself ...

IntelYPO by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptop assets disappearing and reappearing as new

We have been running lansweeper for years without any major issue, however at least for the last couple of weeks single laptop assets have been disappearing and then reappearing later as new assets.For example I searched for a particular user and the...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

All deployments fail

Hello,I want do deploy several packages to our client computers but they all seem to fail with error 1603. The credentials used and tested have domain admin right and local admin rights.If i test the command locally, it executes and installs. If i te...