General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lan sweeper ad user manager

Hello, i was looking for a way to link ad user and their manager in the user section. is their a way to import this ad information directly in the user, or with a report that will write the data into the user section so we had all the information we ...

mverret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent Relay

Our environment has a few servers buried deep with no access back to our Lansweeper server. Is it possible to configure the internal jump boxes we use as relays for the LsAgent? Clients=Linux Server=Windows

mwoods by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

default email

Hi,when an update is made in a ticket, the user and the agent receive an email with the content,we would like to customize this just to say, an update occur, please log to your helpdesk to read it. or something similar.is there a place we could edit ...

mverret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Find accounts set to log onto all computers

I'm trying to find a report that can tell me which AD accounts are set to log on to all computers and can't find anything. In AD, this setting is on the "Account" tab>"Log On To..." button. Is there such a report? Thanks.

TbrokeLV by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with scanning

We upgraded the server in November to the latest version (7.2.106.35). Once we did that, we scanned all of our subnets and noticed that we had less computers discovered than we had previously. Due to that our report numbers changed and we cannot conn...

agibson95 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

assets seen as 'non active' after LS server upgrade

I had difficult times to get one of my secondary LS server updated to the last LS release. In the end the issue was about, for some reason th SQL server was wrongly defined when all my other secondary LS servers were OK.Now I can scan my IP range as ...

Phil1960 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos