General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Installer

Step 1:Action: ConditionStep Name: Exists?ConditionType: FilePath: \\Program Files (x86)\Dell\CommandUpdateFile Name: DellCommandUpdate.exeCondition: ExistsStep 2:Action: InstallerStep Name: Install Dell Command UpdateInstall File: {PackageShare}\\In...

DMZ Scan

Hi All,I was wondering if there is any clever way of scanning assets in the DMZ. I'm not keen on opening up the DMZ. Perhaps an agent or another appliance installed in the DMZ that can scan all assets within the zone that would just report back to th...

Pipboy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solarwinds Integration

Hi All,I've searched quite a bit, but its not clear how I make the Lansweeper SQL database accessible from another application. In this instance I am trying to setup the discovery connection for Solarwinds web help desk. Has anyone set this up before...

Database Table/field Help

I am trying to build a User report for my Boss. He wants several fields out of Active Directory in the report including one that is eluding me. When you go into Active Directory Users and Computer open a user, and then go to the Organization Tab, the...

nbjeter3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple places w/o VPN

Greetings,can I safely use Lansweeper in such situation?I have one server over the Internet, on virtual, rented VPS. I have multiple PCs over the country. I'll use VPN probably anyway. But what if not? Is transmission between agent and server secure ...

CobraPL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Descriptions

Why is my descriptions missing for all my assets? For example All of my workstations have a description in AD but I do not see any of them in any report.

Office 365 User Photos

I'm setting up my second ever instance of LANSweeper and have come across a peculiar issue. Users are imported from Office 365 just fine but the user photos seems to be missing. I remember from my last setup that they imported just fine. Is there ...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos