General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Plundervolt

Hi Guys,Thank you for providing information on the Intel Plundervolt Vulnerability Report. I ran the scan on our systems and found some vulnerable processors as I expect most organizations will also have.Reading more information on the site you link ...

rader by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

MSI Package

Hello everybody,I have to distribute the client vpn "global protect" passing the parameter to set the site. I tried to launch the package from a local .bat and the parameter string installs it correctly. Creating the package from LS and launching it ...

Stema by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESXI 6.5 Monitoring not working

Hello all,i set up a newly ESXI 6.5 Server. until now, we used Hyper V for Virtualization. I created a User on the ESXI und gave him read Only rights. I activated MOB and i can login to SERVER/MOB and see the desired page.But when i give Lansweeper t...

Monitor Model- Generic PnP Monitor

Hi,When trying to obtain monitor information of a certain asset through Config>Display>Monitor, Lansweeper only shows Generic PnP Monitor as the monitor model. I know Lansweeper is able to obtain the correct monitor model because when I create a repo...

rdanh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are Deleted Dashboard Tabs Retrievable?

Hi All,I've been recently creating some test demo dashboards within our system, and at the time I deleted the below dashboards which are setup as standard when you access the system for the first time:Main PageServersSoftwareHardwareActive DirectoryG...

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell Warranty Lookup - Incorrect Information

The warranty lookup is populating my warranty expiration data with the wrong information in cases where an unrelated item has a different expiration date. I have a few systems that have expired warranties, but have "Dell Digital Delivery" through 20...

Initial web loading time

Hello,Our Lansweeper initial web loading takes (in our opinion) too much time. Login window should prompt in less than 2 seconds, becouse it you only type credentials there, but it takes about 10 secons. I'll add that this problem only occurs on ment...

Kajetan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning remote networks

Hello. I've been searching something like this, but unable to find any similar situation.I'm finding that there are some networks behind a firewall that should be scanned. The machine where LanSweeper is installed have not direct access. Is there an ...

Xavi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos