General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MSI Package Global Protect

Hello everybody,I have to distribute the client vpn "global protect" passing the parameter to set the site. I tried to launch the package from a local .bat and the parameter string installs it correctly. Creating the package from LS and launching it ...

Stema by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 1909 devices not appearing in lansweeper

Hi,We have a number of W10 1909 laptops that have been introduced to our network.I believe we have around 15 running this version, however in Lansweeper only 4 are included. The others do not appear at all, these would have been new installs. The...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug: Asset deleted if drive swapped

I had a system that was taken down by a lightning strike, and had to do a self-dispatch on the system board. I had a spare identical model in my store room, so I moved the SSD from the damaged system into the spare system while I wait for the replac...

Stuck at FirstRun

I have a brand new install and it always goes back to the firstrun and never lets me access the console.

cajohnson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add AssetTag to asset page?

In addition to the system serial number/service tag, we barcode our assets with an internal asset ID. This shows up in a WMI query as System Chassis\SMBIOSAssetTag. We can get to this information on an asset by going to the hardware information pag...

AllenK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

LSAgent Installation

Having trouble getting the LSAgent working on RHEL 6 servers. The following link states it is supposed to work on 6 or higher. (https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/lsagent-installation-requirements/) When I attempt to install on RHEL6 I run i...

mwoods by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos