General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Finding infection with emotet

So, im in heavy fear about Emotet at the moment.Im wondering if it would be possible to find allready infected systems via report ins Lansweeper.I learned that emotet often activate services in Windows that has as name only numbers.Description of thi...

PapaBaetz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAC address Scan interval

Hi folks,Would anybody be able to shed some light on which scan intervals I need to tweak to ensure the MAC address of our assets are scanned more frequently? When we replace a computer in our environment, the new computer ends up with the same name ...

tlonde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allow Users and cc Users to edit ticket form field

Is there any way to let users edit Ticket's the only option I can see is to change the state.I am trying to create a ticket type in the helpdesk that will allow staff to request new account creation by inputting various information on a form. My prob...

VM use 2 licence asset

Hi,I have just installe Lansweeper, and I dscover that a VM "burn" 2 asset licne:- one as ESX Guset- one as Windows server (or Linux or windows 7/10)Is there any way to "tell" Lansweeper it is the same Asset ?I haven't yet found any info in the forum...

Change the Callto: link to Tel:

Hi Guy's,Does anyone know of a way to change the contact numbers on the User Pages from CallTo: to Tel:The reason I ask is we use Skype For Business and for that to work it needs to use Tel:We can use Teams to use the CallTo: links but Skype doesn't ...

Check if Netbios is disabled over TCP/IP

Hi all,Company recently requested we disable Netbios on all of our workstations, around 100 machines. Doing so was easy enough over Lansweeper using a command to disable it.My concern now is I'd like to generate a report of all the machines and the s...

C0rocad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dell Service Tag

Hi Team,We are facing issue while scanning dell monitors.Dell monitors are getting scanned an serial no and express code is fetched. However as per Dell website they use Service tag which is not scanned by Lansweeper.could you please help in resolvin...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Infopath installer help

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post sorryplease can anyone help create a silent installer package for infopath2013 on windows 10, I have tried so many different ways and I can't get it to work I have the below config.xml which makes it una...

DavidWard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos