General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Lansweeper to gather metrics option

When exactly did this option show up?"Allow Lansweeper to gather metrics"I just installed the latest updated and noticed it and before I could turn it off it gathered information without asking me.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Scanning Target don't start on schedule (Automaticaly)

Hi Everyone ,I dont know why my scanning dosent lauch automatically at 12pm all day. Its working fine when i start the scan manually with SCAN NOW button.I try to delete & recreates the scanning target / change the targetIn server log i got this mes...

incentive by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Basic actions webconsole mac & linux

To be able to use the actions that the webconsole offers. Does it matter if you are using a mac, linux or windows machine?As in I have users that are running a Mac machine and is using the web console to do a ping. It hasn't worked so far.Are we boun...

arnfridur by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notes about Users

Does Lansweeper have any way to make special notes about users. For example if you have a user that is not allowed a file access that most users normally get, a note that reminds all techs to not give out that access to this user

JKnapik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos