General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper --> PowerBI

Has anyone been able to connect Lansweeper to PowerBI to generate dashboards and what not?If so, how did you go about it?Thanks!

mikerennie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper email Support

Good day!Yesterday I emailed Lansweeper with an issue, but I never received a ticket saying a case was opened. Anyone else having this issue?

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting Installer Package

Hi, I have an installer package that I cannot delete. Before this, it was stuck in a "performing preliminary check" loop despite it actually getting installed at that endpoint.I found in another post the following steps to end the loop which I follow...

SQL Server Express -- LocalDB version okay?

I'm still on my trial version of Lansweeper, just waiting for approval to purchase now. I saw this morning that SQL Compact is going out of support.My use case is for a small office, so I'm going to migrate to SQL Server Express. I was wondering if t...

Cloud Relay Configuration Details

I'm looking for more details around the Cloud Relay Configuration.Cloud Relay Authentication Key -- Enable the cloud relay to receive an authentication key.ping relay.lansweeper.comPinging waws-prod-dm1-063.cloudapp.net [52.165.163.223] aws or azure?...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos