General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New inventory of computers

All,I am trying to figure out the best way to enter new inventory. I am getting in new machines and want to put them into Lansweeper. What I did was manually create a new asset in Lansweeper. I entered in the serial, MAC address, and SKU, set asse...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installers

I don't have any previous versions and they've probably been missing for awhile. (Not sure when). I have a .bak file but i'm not quite sure how to pull that data I'd like.Any help/ideas?

cdsherman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webinar 20191016

Is there a plan to release the slides / VOD for the webinar from the 16th of October? I managed to attend half of it but unfortunately missed the preview and discussion on the future of Lansweeper. I'd be interested in catching up on it if possible!C...

Dan909 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Deployment issue with certain installer

I have a problem that I'm only having with the deployment of GhostScript.Lansweeper is returning me following error:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (DOMAIN\installuser). ShareCredential: (user). Command: "\\se...

Ruben1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User info page missing "last computer used"

On the user info page it used to show the last couple computers that the user logged into. I don't see that anymore. Any ideas on how I get that back? We are running version 7.1.100.16. Thanks in advance for any help.

philb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper --> PowerBI

Has anyone been able to connect Lansweeper to PowerBI to generate dashboards and what not?If so, how did you go about it?Thanks!

mikerennie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper email Support

Good day!Yesterday I emailed Lansweeper with an issue, but I never received a ticket saying a case was opened. Anyone else having this issue?

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos