General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spread Scanning Load between multiple Scan Servers

Hi,We have multiple scan servers in the environment. Is it possible to split/spread the scanning load between them automatically? Instead of us having to define separate scan targets for separate scan servers?For example, if I define an Active Direct...

nzubair by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firstseen gets updated on "known" devices

Hi everybody,I modified the default report "Device: New devices found in the 7 days" to get a report about devices which showed up in the last hour.I added this to E-mail alerts to get notified.I found out, every now an then the report contains asset...

Chrome OS Scanning

I've followed all the steps in the Chrome OS Scanning documents, however I'm getting a "No valid credentials found" error on the Scanning Targets page. Is there any troubleshooting steps? I've double checked all the steps and nothing seems wrong. I d...

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Desktop User

Hi,since my search in the forum did not bring any result, I try it myself with a question When I click on Remote Desktop Button for an asset, I always have to (1) change my name (3).For me it would make sense, if I already have a user, in my case th...

EDV_OHZ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Legacy License Keys not Removed

I've just noticed that clients that previously had licensed software installed (software was removed long ago and clients have since been rescanned), still show a license key for that software. It misled me to believing that the software was still i...

Rob_B by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos