General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Query 2 on 'Assets: Installed software by computer' Report

Good Afternoon Sirs,I’m after some assistance/advise on the report pre-built within Lansweeper called 'Assets: Installed software by computer' if possible.Due to the sheer amount of records this report shows in full (currently 405902 in our system), ...

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licensing error causing issues deploying packages?

Good morning everyone, I’ve been using the free version of Lansweeper since the full trial expired some months ago. We have under 100 assets (85) and I’ve been trying to make a deployment for Windows updates. The problem that I am experiencing is tha...

tom78CJE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Set to non-active

No matter which configuration I do in Configuration>Server Option. The date in the last seeing option in the asset is in 2018 and after 90 it should be set to non-active. Any one know why it is not working?

andrelima by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Compact Database is Rapidly Expanding

SQL Compact Database is Rapidly Expanding - Ever since installing the new 7.2 update our database has gone from 900Mb to 4gigs and maxed out all in a matter of a couple of hours..... What is going on and how can I fix this??

jluttrell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Acer monitors

Hello, we noticed that there were a couple of fixes for Acer monitor serial numbers in the last couple updates. However, our Acer monitors are still not pulling the entire serial number. Lansweeper does not pick up the first two characters, then it p...

mitchelll by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSL certificate for Lansweeper.

First you will need to install OpenSSL1. To create the self-signed SSL certificate first you need to install the OpenSSL application in your windows system. You can download the application from here, https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html. ...

Scanning of non-domain-integrated Hardware

Hello, i am new in this community and have Troubles with the use of lansweeper in our Company.The most of our devices are integrated in the Company Domain - the scanning of this devices is possible without Troubles. We scan them with the globals scan...

xmatthias by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan entire remote network

Hello all,my apologies for the newbie question - currently evaluating Lansweeper.See subject - what is the correct approach to can an entire remote/untrusted network. Does the LSAgent have this functionality?Thx in advance!M.

amos_max by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos