General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSL certificate for Lansweeper.

First you will need to install OpenSSL1. To create the self-signed SSL certificate first you need to install the OpenSSL application in your windows system. You can download the application from here, https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html. ...

Scanning of non-domain-integrated Hardware

Hello, i am new in this community and have Troubles with the use of lansweeper in our Company.The most of our devices are integrated in the Company Domain - the scanning of this devices is possible without Troubles. We scan them with the globals scan...

xmatthias by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan entire remote network

Hello all,my apologies for the newbie question - currently evaluating Lansweeper.See subject - what is the correct approach to can an entire remote/untrusted network. Does the LSAgent have this functionality?Thx in advance!M.

amos_max by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bitlocker Recovery Key - No Password ID?

Just updated to the latest version to benefit from the Bitlocker Recovery Key lookup, which is great..... but....There is no Bitlocker Password ID associated with the records. For machines that have multiple drives, encrypted USB disks or have had re...

doone128 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-Mail IMAP Service is showing Incomming Mail Error

Hey there!The Lansweeper mail configuration is showing "Incomming Mail Error. Connection Error." All the cofigurations are correct (Username, SSL/TLLS etc)After cofiguring the mail account in Lansweeper it first works for a few minutes but then turns...

j_weiss by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HP Sure Sense Installer is generating RPC Unavailable

HelloWe just installed a new HP laptop and could not get it scanned by lansweeper.Every firewall-setting we went true and double checked.But when Symantec blocked suspected files in temp-directory related to HP Sure Sense, and stopped that program to...

Lennart by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a process to DOwngrade from v7.2 back to v7.1?

We received the link to upgrade to v7.2 and chose to do so. However there is a known bug in v7.2 that we were not made aware of until AFTER the install. Now we cannot edit the subject field in an existing ticket. We need to rollback immediately as...

jfisher by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 OD latest version

On my Main Screen, in the middle my system is reporting that all of my Windows 10 installation are not on the latest version of the OS.it reports 1903 as of out date. as well as everything from 1703 to 1903. Why does it do this?

capeuser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos