General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

TPM Reporting Issue Help

I am trying to create a report that can tell whether a TPM is present or not. I have used a few old community posts about TPM presence and have also come up with queries from "scratch" and I can't find a consistent answer. I have a few systems I know...

smozie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licensing Reports by email

Hi,I have added a couple of licenses to LanSweeper and have configured and tested successfully my outgoing SMTP server but I can't figure out how to get the report "License: Expiration < 30 days(1) " (as an example )to send me an email with all lice...

corpit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset with multiple ip addresses

Is there any way to associate multiple ip's to one asset. Some of our switches have multiple ip address and one ip is detected as the switch asset and the alternates are shown as webserver assets. Is there a way to link the alternate ip's to the on...

steveb by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure does not scan the whole subscription

After scanning one subscription, LS does not return all of the assets and resources groups in that subscription. I also get the following error in the Scanning Targets page:Entity of type "AssetMacAddress" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateExcept...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Domain controller errors widget

I'm trying to configure the domain controller errors widget to return results that equal error, warning and critical. What I am finding is the I can choose the first two but not the last. Any idea how I can enable that?

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inaccurate Custom Reports

When I run some reports, such as the latest version of FireFox, it reports some PCs having out of date versions of Firefox. For instance, when I run the custom report Firefox Firefox 68 Security Update Audit, https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_post...

jerry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Reports backup

Hi Team,We wanted to know if we can take backup of custom report made in LS.Apart from DB backup is there any other way so that a backup can be taken for all reports created.Regards,Atul S

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does this list work? How does it know if the windows is latest build or not?All my windows 10 are 1903 build 10.0.18362.145 (which is current build) and all are listed on being not current build.note: tomorrow, there will be a new build