General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Top 10 Ticket Types Year To Date

I found this code, but it only shows me the current month.How do I edit it, so that it shows the top 10 ticket types for Year To Date for the current year?Select Top 10 DatePart(yyyy, htblticket.date) As Year,DatePart(mm, htblticket.date) As Month,'....

LGuth by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple monitors connected to computer

At least half of our users have two monitors connected to their computer; however, LANSweeper will oftentimes only register that one monitor is connected. Can anyone tell me a)what LANSweeper is looking at to detect the monitor, b)why it sometimes pi...

KGranger by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Library Feedback

We released our new Report Library as mentioned in the announcement post. Feel free to check it out or go straight to the new Report Library.If you have any feedback on how we can improve the Report Library further, feel free to drop a comment below!

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Office 365 ProPlus not detected in a few PCs

I'm not see Office 365 ProPlus populating in the software section in some of my PCs. Trying to find the root cause of some version difference in our organization...but they are not all showing up. I'm certain about this.Thoughts/solutions?- I expect...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java Licensing

for those who are not aware, the licensing for Java is changing. It will still be ok for Personal use but not commercial or Enterprise. https://www.java.com/en/download/release_notice.jspSo LS can look for versions and create a report yes? will it un...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Export Asset Data

Hi, I was wondering after performing all the scans, if it was possible to export all the asset data to a file (maybe excel or pdf)?

GD123 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos