General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Read Text File

Was wondering if it's possible for Lansweeper to read a text file when scanning? Thanks.

AtariFX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper Deployment Not Working - At All

I'm attempting to utilize LANSweeper to deploy 3rd party applications and updates. I've followed the KB (https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/creating-a-deployment-package/) to setup a test deployment package to a single machine. It's not working...

andeporter by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lsremote "No supported authentication methods!"

Hi, a brand new pc (2019) with Windows 10 build 1809 refuses remote control with lsremote. The message I am getting is "No supported authentication methods!"I have another machine (older one) what also has windows 10 with the latest build 1809 so tha...

Duiker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW TAB

Hello,if I add an new TAB I can share it for all Users: "Shared Tab (Visible for all users)".Can I share afterwards an existing TAB ?

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance scanning - incorrect values

HiLast week I've installed version 7 and set Performance scanning history to 7 days. Today I run your Top CPU report (top 50). All servers have >65% CPU which is not real. According to Lansweeper some servers have almost 100% CPU but in reality they ...

Borek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add logic to certain ticket submission

Hello,Wondering if I can automatically CC (not having to have the user add it as a CC user) a distribution list when a certain ticket is submitted?I could create rules on the inbox to forward on certain txt/subject line, but them I am relaying on the...

richv by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Avast scanning still failing

It is really exhausting and time consuming for other people to have to upload a picture to an external link just so they can do YOUR job of fixing problems with your software.This problem has been happening for quite some time now.As I have stated be...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos