General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Run outside of our domain?

Our organization acquires new companies and integrate them into our domain, but prior to full integration (or before beginning integration in fact) we would like to get an inventory of hardware and software. We would like to use Lansweeper for that...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure Helpdesk in our office envr.

We have to setup new helpdesk from lansweeper for our users, kindly help how to do that and from where to start like, Priority, email notification, email templates, request priority, categories for all types, notification templates, engineers to all ...

Version 6 upgrade without moving to 7

Hi everyoneSorry, if I've missed something obvious, but I'm on version 6.0.151.34 with one of the old Premium unlimited licenses.I can see on the changelog that version 6 is currently up to 6.0.230.49, but the only version on the download page, is th...

moore_mat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

not scanned Monitors

Hi everyone,we are using Lansweeper with about 400 instances of Windows Pc´s.If we scan all instances it only shows about 250 Monitors which are automatically recognized.In some cases it recognize both Monitors and sometimes just one of them.they are...

FischbachM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read Text File

Was wondering if it's possible for Lansweeper to read a text file when scanning? Thanks.

AtariFX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper Deployment Not Working - At All

I'm attempting to utilize LANSweeper to deploy 3rd party applications and updates. I've followed the KB (https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/creating-a-deployment-package/) to setup a test deployment package to a single machine. It's not working...

andeporter by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lsremote "No supported authentication methods!"

Hi, a brand new pc (2019) with Windows 10 build 1809 refuses remote control with lsremote. The message I am getting is "No supported authentication methods!"I have another machine (older one) what also has windows 10 with the latest build 1809 so tha...

Duiker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos