General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scan model for Pi running Ubuntu-MATE

I have some Raspberry Pis running the Ubuntu Mate for Pi and the models aren't being detected by the scan. Other single board computers running Debian aren't displaying the model either.The models can be found at command line at cat /proc/device-tree...

cycleheat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can TLS 1.0 and older ciphers be disabled on web server?

Had a quick look on the knowledgebase to see if there was an existing article but a few search terms returned no results. I'm trying to ascertain if it's OK to harden my Lansweeper web server to no longer use dated ciphers and TLS 1.0 - could someone...

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Agent Updated Configuration

About half of our workstations are off network and rarely, if ever reconnect so we rely on LS Agent to keep tabs on these devices. I recently added a custom registry key to be scanned to pull in some critical information that I need to report on and...

MParker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset history and ensuring an asset doesn't get deleted?

Is there a way for Lansweeper to maintain a history of an asset for when things change? For example, if the name or IP address of the asset change, is there a way for Lansweeper to keep a record of that change?Also, is there a way to prevent Lansweep...

blasto by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Survey: Performance Data Table Size

Hello everyoneFor those that use performance data in the new Spring update - can you share your database table size for that data in comparison to the event log table size?Thanks!

JacobH by Champion Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IT Agents asset scope

Good day,I was wondering whether it is possible to define scopes in the asset management similar to what exists in the Helpdesk so teams can only have access to determined assets groups.So far I've only seen how to restrict the actions available over...

imendez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos