General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Location/Facility Map

I am starting to undertake the task of mapping the physical location of our equipment on a blueprint of our relevant locations/sites. I've been able to upload a picture of the facility map to LS, and have begun to 'pin' the locations of hardware as ...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! AWS and Azure Scanning

Hifolks,With the new AWS and Azure agentless asset scanning... How do we configure this? I can;t see anywhere to do it - I am probably just missing it.Any help would be great.Thanks!Ian

Uninstalled software being inventoried

I retired an old on-prem RMM and decided to get familiar with LS package deployments with an uninstall routine. This seems to have worked, according to the logs.The inventory, which has updated, still shows this product installed on over a hundred ma...

brianinca by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to deploy a *.exe file

Is there any change to deploy a *.exe software instead a *.msi file?There is a manual / config file for an old Firefox version but this doesn´t work.I also like to deploy AcrobatReader and other SOftware without any support of a msi file.I also want ...

Locking the PC Windows 10

Any reason why a Lock Screen would not initiate from a Powershell script with a Lansweeper Deploy?Anyone have a trick that will work?I run a command (very similar to other powershell scripts that I run)powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -file "{P...

User18954 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Execute scripts/command on remote machine

This is my script: Command:Xcopy "{PackageShare}\Installers\uninstall.exe" c:\remotefolder /I /A /R /YCommand:Xcopy "{PackageShare}\Installers\executeFile.bat" c:\remotefolder /I /A /R /YCommand:c:\remotefolder \executeFile.bat The bat files contains...

saulob by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware Custom Attributes

We create custom attributes in our Vsphere environment for all of our VM's Usually we include things like what department the VM belongs to, the manager, what tier it falls into for backup and updating schedule. Is it possible to have Lan Sweeper pul...