General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Last Seen value not updating.

How is the Last Seen value determined?We have devices which are still live, but which are showing up in the "Device: Not seen in the last 90 days" report. This makes me very reluctant to turn on any of the auto-cleanup options.If I check the scan er...

ChrisParr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning one-by-one

Hi LS Community,I have a question about the scanning engine. Is it possible that scanning is done only asset by asset and not multiple assets in one batch? Reason is that internal IDS/IPS firewall systems are blocking multiple scanning requests from ...

Lansweeper & Fortiswitches

Hi all,Does someone have fortiswitches and are able to scan them trough snmp (pull mac adress to link assets to port)It seem's like the snmp query must specify the vlan to pull such info, but i'm not sure...Regards,

EtienneHB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Limitations

Hi to all,according to:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/freeware-and-trial-limitations/there shouldn't be any limitations on deploying packages but when I try to deploy I get an message that say I cannot deploy due to license limitation....wh...

Lyte0ne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and IOT

https://www.lansweeper.com/news/7-cybersecurity-threats-to-watch-out-for-in-2019/Post says that lansweeper helps with IOT, but I feel it does so in a very indirect way. Is there a way to use Lansweeper to actually assist in identifying these threats...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos