General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning one-by-one

Hi LS Community,I have a question about the scanning engine. Is it possible that scanning is done only asset by asset and not multiple assets in one batch? Reason is that internal IDS/IPS firewall systems are blocking multiple scanning requests from ...

Lansweeper & Fortiswitches

Hi all,Does someone have fortiswitches and are able to scan them trough snmp (pull mac adress to link assets to port)It seem's like the snmp query must specify the vlan to pull such info, but i'm not sure...Regards,

EtienneHB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Limitations

Hi to all,according to:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/freeware-and-trial-limitations/there shouldn't be any limitations on deploying packages but when I try to deploy I get an message that say I cannot deploy due to license limitation....wh...

Lyte0ne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and IOT

https://www.lansweeper.com/news/7-cybersecurity-threats-to-watch-out-for-in-2019/Post says that lansweeper helps with IOT, but I feel it does so in a very indirect way. Is there a way to use Lansweeper to actually assist in identifying these threats...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to prevent Assets to be merged at scan ?

Hi,I have 3 Assets that are automatically merged when scanned, and I don't know how to prevent that.The assets are 3 Wireless Access point Linksys LAPAC1200. Two of them are clustered, the third is on a separated location / subnet.They have differen...

Le_Poilu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Monitor Assets

One monitor does not show up. Its bugging me. I have 246 and one will not show up. I have restarted the computer and run scan again.

StephanF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos