General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Block user account

We use some generic logons for some areas of our operation but everyone has an AD and email account. Is there a way to block specific (generic) accounts from logging in and creating Helpdesk tickets?

wrrmc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problemas con LsAgent

Estimados,Tengo un problema con el LsAgent, instala de manera normal pero no estas sincronizando y ocurre con ciertos equipos.Pf su apoyo.SaludosLuis Guerra

Since going to 6048 Custom Actions using {cn} No Longer Work

I don't know for sure that this is due to the latest upgrade, but my custom actions that use the {cn} parameter no longer work. If I take a VBS and insert the argument that the {cn} parameter used to insert, then the script works.So, if I use this (w...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent Update (Sent to Agent)

Hi there,Have been testing the trial for a little bit now. Am going through the process of finetuning the help desk functionality but have come across a possible bug.I'm wanting to not receive emails as an agent when I am adding a comment to the tick...

vidwhal by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login Lansweeper

I have open lansweeper to Internet and I have enable windows autentication but when I try to connet by mobile device or not domain pc I have continuos ask credential.Bye

Andrea by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TrendMicro DeepSecurity

Hi,is it possible to get State of an client-less TrendMicro DeepSecurity protection?We are trying to get the antivirus state from our VM´sTHX in advance

How do I force Lansweeper to dectect name changes

In Lansweeper I have a mark in "Detect when a Windows computer has been renamed."I have now reinstalled a number of Windows computers with a new name, but Serial, MAC and Hardware model. But the name change is not detected, and I now have the compute...

tboege by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Device indentification

Hello,one of our office printers had a faulty network card which was replaced.Now Lansweeper identifies printer as a new device because MAC address has been changed. However serial number and rest of metadata Lansweeper reads is the same it used to b...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos