General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

No Deploy Link in Some Reports

Hello,I'm having issues using Deployment with some reports. I can create a copy of a report I used for Deployment and the link will disappear. Likewise it will not be in the drop-down list under Deployment. I cannot seem to find a common link. What i...

clatham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credentials?

How can this be? I am using the Domain Administrator account (or one just like it!) It actually worked on two PC's in my domain, but none of the others. And I made sure that each PC is setup, just like the others... What gives?

blmclarin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPush Client 6 and Lansweeper Server 7

I want to try the new Lansweeper version. Currently our clients are pushing the inventory with lspush.exe version 6.0.100.32.Will this lead to any trouble? Can I update to Lansweeper 7 on the server and have the clients still push with the old agent?...

MartinG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell Assets: Warranty scan issues

Hi everyone,We're getting errors on all our Dell assets when scanning for warranty. It returns the following error:Connection error (elapsed time: .3744000): The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.I found this knowledgebase which dat...

Player024 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Guest VM scanning and licensing

Hi LanSweeper,I was wondering for why there is no linkage between assets of type "VMware Guest" and the asset LS detects by scanning the guest directly. In both cases, the scanning server is able to see both, the IP address and the MAC address, but d...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Agent - Anti-Tampering

Hello,I was wondering if there was any anti-tampering protection for LSAgent, so that users cannot uninstall the Lansweeper Agent from their clients without a password? Or perhaps consider it as a feature request?Thanks,

Resolved! Imported tickets to not appear in reports

I used the .csv and successfully imported tickets from another help desk system. These tickets to not appear in the help desk reports: Helpdesk: All tickets that have been created Helpdesk: All tickets whose current state is not Closed

jkeiser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos