General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

State change when ticket is assigned

Having recently switched to using the Lansweeper helpdek everything seems to be working well but we haven't been able to resolve this one. New tickets are created with an open state, but once assigned the state doesn't automatically change to in prog...

JWpf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy LsAgent to Remote clients (SCCM)

Hello,Has anyone been able to deploy LSAgent silently using SCCM? I've tried a few ways but doesn't seem to like the command switches. It installs the agent, but doesn't have the Auth key assigned and can't see the windows client in the Web Console u...

Mixed scanning creds in range

I have a range of IP's I'm scanning - generally the stuff in there is set up with snmp, which is great, but it also includes some linux servers that give me the most comprehensive info via ssh and some scanning credentials i set up.So for some reason...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard - addons

I have a number of powershell cmdlets that i would like to run as a dashboard is it possible to add this functionality?

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent not sending scans to cloud relay

We've got some workstations on our domain that are part of a secure network that can't communicate directly with our scanning server, but they do have internet access so we installed the LsAgent to use the cloud relay capability. However, it doesn't ...

Active Directory - users attribute update

Hi EveryoneUsers AD scanning doesn't update Direct Manager field. User changed manager and there is no update after scanning ADOther attributes like eg. title are updated but Direct Manager notHow can I update this field in Lansweeper?I read other po...

MarcinSki by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck in LsAgent Cloud Relay Access Request

Hello all,I am having issue to obtain access to the LsAgent Cloud Relay It is stuck at "Requesting relay access. This might take a few moments."I have checked the following documentation about a similar issuehttps://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/t...

hjim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fixing LDAP Error when syncing AD Users

Fixing Lansweeper Active Directory USER LDAP Syncing ErrorIn our organization we use lansweeper for ticketing and system inventory and management. Recently we had an issue where our AD users would not sync with lansweeper. The error shown was that ...

ttye by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos