General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Migrating from SQL to Compact

While I see there's tools to migrate from Compact to SQL, are there any resources for doing the opposite? Coming into an existing deployment without the need for SQL, only 1gig db.

mzimmerer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning IIS

Does LANsweeper scan IIS installations on webservers? I would like to know the IIS version, the websites that are published,etc.

dwoning by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vlan best practise

What's the best practise for scanning across vlan subnets?For example, if we got dedicated lan just for phones(from diferrent subnet), the lansweeper is capable to show IP's only. What about SNMP,LLDP enabled devices - does it helps? Do we need some ...

Agents edit Knowledge

We are in the early stages of configuring Lansweeper and we want to allow our Agents to Create and Edit the Knowledgebase. We have given the Teams access to articles and Add/Edit Permissions to the Categories. When I log in as an Agent though I do n...

nwatson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

closing tickets by non agent users

I am new to lansweeper and have a 1 agent licence.i have users that create tickets, however they do not see the close ticket option when later completing thier tickets.these users will contact me (the agent) to close thier tickets when completed.is t...