General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! Deployment Failure

I am attempting to run my first deployment. I am getting this error, and don't understand what to do next. Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (Service account - NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM). ShareCredential: (<mydomai...

MDGraves by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding tickets from Visual Basic

I am trying to create a front end to the help desk that will create a ticket, and can be running on the agents computer at all times. This way when a new call comes in, they will not have to bring up a web page, or email to create a ticket. They ca...

Not Able to Send Outgoing Emails/Ticket Replies

Hello,I can send an email to my help desk email and it opens a ticket correctly in Lansweeper. However, when I try to reply (by adding a note) nothing get's sent back to the original email that opened the ticket. I configured my email settings correc...

gauto by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding Duplicate Device Names

I need to create a report to help clean our AD computer accounts out of duplicate devices. I have not been able to find a report gives me this information and wanted to reach out to everyone to see if someone has been able to create a report for thi...

Asset Types - allow admin of certain types only

Hi folks,I have a requirement for a group of people to administrate specific asset types. In this case it is mobile phones / tablets etc.Is there a way to give people full admin on a specific asset type while restricting admin on all other assets?Th...

Deployment Package

Modified a vbs script found on the net and tested successfully on workstationsI save the script locally, then run cscript <script_file.vbs>Usually when deploying packages I use a single 'Command' step to run a <command_file.cmd> from the {PackageShar...

gsit by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom OID Scanning - OID Begins With a '.'

I am trying to setup custom scanning for Ubiquiti Access Points.I have gathered some custom OIDs from the Ubiquiti OID post. An example one is '.1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0' which should return the device name, when I test using an MIB browser it does pull the...

ajones by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos