General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! Best way of marking an asset as externally owned

HiWe have a bunch of assets, on remote LANs that we scan, which are actually owned by a managed service provider, rather than us.I'd like to run a few reports based on assets that we DO own, and was wondering how others are using Lansweeper to mark a...

AndyIps by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 2019

We recently bought a new Dell laptop which came with an install of Office 2019, but neither Lansweeper nor the LSAgent are detecting it. Could it be an error with the laptop, or has Office 2019 not yet been added to Lansweeper scanning?

Limiting access to knowledgebase articles

I am a new lansweeper user.is ther a way to limit access to knowledgebase articles by user role.ie: I have users that are not agents and not administrators. i only want to give these users access to knowledgebase articles that pertain to thier job fu...

Scan Exchange 2013

Hello,when I try to scan Exchange 2013 on Win Srv 2012 via powershell I receive two errors:In diesem Pfad ist bereits ein Schlüssel vorhanden. Die Eigenschaft ist bereits vorhanden.Das Argument für den Parameter "Session" kann nicht überprüft werden....

codde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Agent on Windows 7

Hello!I have encountered an issue with Windows 7. After I install the agent I check the lsagentlog to find why it doesnt work and the message there is this 2018-11-16 13:17:57,589 [1] INFO Starting Lansweeper Agent Service2018-11-16 13:17:57,604 [6]...

AV scanning fail

Our Lansweep is reporting Antivirus: avast! Antivirus Enabled Outdated Every workstation....but the defs are good to go.....where is the scan failing...or where do I need to adjust it?thank you

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos