General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Limiting access to knowledgebase articles

I am a new lansweeper user.is ther a way to limit access to knowledgebase articles by user role.ie: I have users that are not agents and not administrators. i only want to give these users access to knowledgebase articles that pertain to thier job fu...

Scan Exchange 2013

Hello,when I try to scan Exchange 2013 on Win Srv 2012 via powershell I receive two errors:In diesem Pfad ist bereits ein Schlüssel vorhanden. Die Eigenschaft ist bereits vorhanden.Das Argument für den Parameter "Session" kann nicht überprüft werden....

codde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Agent on Windows 7

Hello!I have encountered an issue with Windows 7. After I install the agent I check the lsagentlog to find why it doesnt work and the message there is this 2018-11-16 13:17:57,589 [1] INFO Starting Lansweeper Agent Service2018-11-16 13:17:57,604 [6]...

AV scanning fail

Our Lansweep is reporting Antivirus: avast! Antivirus Enabled Outdated Every workstation....but the defs are good to go.....where is the scan failing...or where do I need to adjust it?thank you

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brother printers not showing in asset list

I've recently added 3 Brother printers to our network but for some readon they're not showing up in the printers page. I have 37 otrher printers in there of various types (Epson, HP etc) but the recently intalled Brother units are nowhere to be seen....

OllieM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos