General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset List - Default Display Count

Is it possible to set the default line count when displaying the Asset List?We have 419 assets displayed when we click on the "Assets" List. The default view displays 250 items. We need to use the drop down to the right where we can choose between ...

remove repeated users in lansweeper report

I produce a report for users who have Microsoft office software, but each user is repeated more than 10 times because they have different types of Microsoft office software. Is there a way that I can limit them. I want each user will be appear only o...

Lansweeper Pricing

Lansweeper Agent pricing error, a single agent license is $1080.00 per year.Lansweeper StandardStandard Subscription1CA$ 695.00(per year)This is a subscription product with a fee of CA$ 695.00 per year. You may cancel your subscription at any time.La...

Asset locations counting towards license count

I was wondering if there were any plans to disregard the "location" type assets in lansweeper7 against the licensed asset count, just like is done with monitors.It seems a bit silly to count them as, at least for me, they are just used for maps to pl...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

"Last Seen Assets" is seeing things

I've just started with the modern version of Lansweeper (6022), a clean install, and after a few days I've noticed that the above widget is claiming the impossible. On a Sunday morning, with all my PCs off or asleep on my Windows network, it's report...

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stopping helpdesk from emailing out history of a ticket

Hi,We are just evaluating the Helpdesk section of Lansweeper. Every time someone does an update to a ticket, an email is sent to the requester (which is fine). However, the email always contains the entire history of the ticket, rather than just the ...

AndyIps by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos